1. Poor Internet Connection
Fix – Turn Your WI-FI Oﬀ Then On
If you keep trying to use your OnlyFans account and refreshing your feed in hopes of using the app, your internet connection may be to blame. It is common and normal for your Wi-Fi to go oﬄine every once in a while, so do not stress about it.
There are quite a few ways to try and get it back up and starting, or you may not even be connected. Additionally, if you are not using your internet and are instead using your cellular data, your data may also be the thing malfunctioning.
Sometimes a quick reset is all your connection may need to get back up and running. Fixing your weak internet connection can get you back to accessing your OnlyFans account.
You can also try to resolve your issues with OnlyFans not letting the app by restarting the internet connection on the device that you are using to access OnlyFans on.
This is a simple and fast potential remedy that can hopefully get you back to being able to view other posts, see the discovery page, and have clear images. Follow these steps to reset the internet connection on your device.
1. Your network settings will be located on the home page of your device, so start by going to the home page.
2. Now, look for your Settings app on your device.
3. Then, go into your internet settings.
4. Now, turn oﬀ your internet settings for a while on this page.
5. Then turn it back on after a couple of minutes.
6. This will restart your network on your device.
Once you have access to your internet connection, try to see if your device will finally let you use the app.
Fix 2 – Switch from WI-FI to Data
Your Wi-Fi connection may also be inhibiting you from using the OnlyFans App. One change may be to switch to your cellular data if you are currently connected to Wi-Fi.
However, this is only an option if you have a cellular data plan. If you do not have one, then you cannot try this solution. Follow these steps to switch over to your cellular data.
1. Start by opening up OnlyFans on the device you are trying to use it on.
2. Next, go to your Settings on your device.
3. Now, find your Internet Connection option.
4. Turn this feature oﬀ.
5. Then, go to your Cellular Data page.
6. Ensure that your cellar data is turned on and that it is on for your OnlyFans app. Once you have changed to your cellular data, try again to use the OnlyFans app.
Fix 3 – Turn Oﬀ VPN
Turning oﬀ your VPN will change your internet settings, which could be another possible way to use the app. You may have been using a VPN without knowing it.
All VPNs do is oﬀer a way for you to hide where you are connecting to the internet from. You may have had one turned on for any reason and forgotten to disconnect, or you could have turned it on without even knowing it.
Doing this might solve all of your issues with OnlyFans. If you are using an IOS device, follow these steps.
1. Start by opening up Settings on your device.
2. Next, go to Network.
3. Now, click on VPN and then either click Disconnect or tap on the toggle so that it turns to gray.
If you are using an Android device, follow these steps instead.
1. From the home screen of your Android device, scroll up so that you can see all of your apps and go to Settings.
2. Now, tap on Network and Internet Advanced.
3. You will now see an option that says VPN and choose that.
4. Next, click on Turn Oﬀ, and you will oﬃcially turn oﬀ the VPN on your device.
Whether you are using an IOS device or an Android, turning your VPN oﬀ will hopefully be the solution that allows you to utilize your OnlyFans app on your device.
If you are using any other type of device, search “How to disconnect from a VPN on [your device].” Follow the steps given to you if you have anything other than an IOS or an Android. Then, once you have figured out how to turn oﬀ the VPN on this device, see if your OnlyFans app is now working for you.
2. OnlyFans Is Down
Fix – Wait For OnlyFans To Go Back Up
If a bug is the cause of your issues or OnlyFans is just experiencing a server issue, which is why you cannot use the app, the only option you have is to sit back and wait for OnlyFans personnel to solve the issue.
OnlyFans itself may be to blame as the server might also be down, which can cause your problems with not being able to use the app. You can check to see if this is the case by going to DownDetector.com.
Once you have accessed the website, you will be met with a search bar. Type OnlyFans into the said bar and click the magnifying glass to check.
You will then either see if problems are being reported with OnlyFans’s servers, and that can help explain your inability to use the app, or you will see a message saying there are no current problems with OnlyFans’s servers, so this is not the technological fault you are dealing with.
If OnlyFans is down as the server is not working, the only solution you have is to wait for OnlyFans to go back up.
If you went to DownDetector.com and learned that the OnlyFans server is down and no longer working, the only way to solve this is to wait for the server to come back online.
This problem is on OnlyFans’s end, which means there is nothing you can personally fix to solve your inability to use the app. The only solution is to wait until workers can get the server functioning and online again.
However, in the meantime, you can keep checking DownDetector.com and refreshing OnlyFans’s status so that you can react as soon as the server is back up and use the app.
You can also reach out to OnlyFans through the app to let them know that their server is down, even though they are most likely aware and already working to solve the issue.
3. There’s A Bug
Fix – Log Out Then Back In
A rapid and possible fix is to log out of OnlyFans and log right back in. This can help the app refresh and regroup, potentially allowing you to beat your problems and use the app.
This potential fix will only take you a couple of minutes to do. Follow these steps to log out of your OnlyFans account and log back in.
1. First, open up OnlyFans on any device you use.
2. To log out from OnlyFan’s home page, click on the icon in the bottom right corner that looks like a person with a circle around them.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on Settings.
4. Go to the section that is called Account Management.
5. Now, scroll down to press Log Out.
6. You will be brought to the login/sign-up page on OnlyFans. You will then need to log back in. Click on Log In.
7. Enter your account information and get access back to your OnlyFans account.
After you get logged back in, see if you can now use the app. If you do not remember your password, do not fear. Once you log out, you can easily send a password reset link to the email associated with your account and gain access right back in.
When you are sent this password reset link, the link will bring you back to the home page so you can sign in with your new password, making it a very simple process. This will hopefully solve your issues with not being able to use the app.
If you are still unable to use OnlyFans, logging out and back in properly failed to get the bug flushed out of your device’s system.
Fix 2 – Use OnlyFans on Browser and See If It Uploads
If you are using the OnlyFans app, and it is not working for you, you can also try using only fans on a browser instead. Browsers are applications such as Safari, Chrome, Opera, or any others you use.
You can access browsers on any device you have that can connect to the internet. So, if you want to keep using your phone, you can.
Or you can also access a browser on your computer, your tablet, or even your Smart TV. Once you have your device ready, follow these steps.
1. Open up any browser of your choosing on your selected device.
2. Then, type OnlyFans.com into the search bar and click Search.
3. This will bring you to the OnlyFans home page.
4. Enter your log-in information along with your password and click on Login. If you forgot your password, you can easily send a password reset link to the email associated with your account and gain access right back in.
When you are sent this password reset link, the link will bring you back to the home page so you can sign in with your new password, making it a very simple process.
5. Once you are logged in, see if the website will work for you now instead of the app.
The app may be going through a problem that the website is not experiencing. Thus, you can use the website instead. The website works the exact same as the app.
You can see the accounts you are already subscribed to, search for new accounts, and access any content you can on the app. Keep the website in mind for any future issues that you have with the OnlyFans app, as the website might work for you when the app does not.
Fix 3 – Update OnlyFans to Get Rid Of Bugs
One reason you might struggle to use OnlyFans is that someone else created a bug in the software. With so many users across the globe, there are going to be problems occurring, such as bugs and other software setbacks.
These are sadly just a reality for social media apps of all kinds. These problems can be very frustrating when trying to get something done eﬃciently, but bugs are sometimes just unavoidable.
No app is immune to the issues that bugs bring on to workers and users alike. However, you can try and overcome this bug by simply updating your app. Follow these steps to update OnlyFans.
1. First, you must go to the app store on your device and find the update section.
2. If OnlyFans has fixed this bug through an update, you will see the app waiting in the update section.
3. Download the update.
4. Once OnlyFans is updated, reopen the app to see if you correctly use the app now. While updating OnlyFans, you can also choose a setting so your device automatically updates any apps, so you do not have to remember to update them.
Your device will update apps during times when you do not use your device, such as overnight, so you do not have to wait to use an app while it is being updated.
However, if OnlyFans did not need an update, the bug causing your issues with not being able to use the app, you will need to try another solution.
Additionally, if you use OnlyFans.com instead of the app, the website does not require any updates, but you can follow these same steps to see if the browser you are using to access OnlyFans.com needs to be updated, which may solve your issues with using the website.
Fix 4 – Clear Your Cache to Get Rid of OnlyFans Bugs
Clearing the cache on the device that you are using to use the OnlyFans app is another potential solution for being able to use the app To clear the cache on your device, you will have to look into the device you are using.
Search, “How to clear the cache on [your device.” To clear the cache on most devices, you can find the app in your settings and do it that way.
However, doing this will vary depending on your device since every device has diﬀerent buttons and settings.
If you are unsure about how to clear the cache for specific apps on your device, just look it up, and you will be met with plenty of information on how to clear the cache on the device you are using.
Once you can clear the cache, wait a couple of minutes before opening OnlyFans back up. After a few minutes have passed, you can reopen your OnlyFans app.
Now that you have been able to clear the cache for OnlyFans, this will hopefully end your issues with not being able to use the app. If you use OnlyFans.com instead of the app, follow these steps to clear your browser cache and cookies.
1. The first thing you will want to do is to open up your browser.
2. Next, simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen and click on the Tools option.
3. Now, tap on Options or tap on Preferences. Only one of these buttons will appear on your screen. It just depends on what type of device you are using.
4. Once you are on this page, you will see a menu to the left. Select the option that says Privacy and Security.
5. This will then bring you to a screen that has multiple buttons. Navigate to the one that says Cookies and Site Data and then tap on the Clear Data option that appears.
Once you have completed these steps, you will have oﬃcially cleared the cache and cookies on your browser, hopefully allowing you to use OnlyFans.com properly.
Fix 5 – Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If all else is still not working and you still cannot properly use the app, you can also try reinstalling the app onto your device.
Doing this will hopefully help you overcome the bug in your device’s system that is causing the problems with OnlyFans to occur. If you want to try this method, follow these steps.
1. To start, delete the OnlyFans app from your phone, tablet, or any other device you are using OnlyFans on.
2. Then head to the app store and reinstall OnlyFans.
3. Once OnlyFans is re-downloaded onto your device, you will then have to log back into your OnlyFans account.
4. Now that you are logged back into your OnlyFans account, you will hopefully be able to use the app.
Once again, do not be worried about getting logged out, as OnlyFans has some straightforward steps you can follow to get logged right back in. Doing this can help your device eliminate the bug in OnlyFans causing all of your issues, as it is like downloading a new app.
Fix 6 – Contact OnlyFans Support
If you are still unable to use the OnlyFans app or website, you can reach out to OnlyFans to see if they can solve the issues for you.
Most OnlyFans content requires you to be paying money to see it, so they should be able to solve your problems since you are paying for their services.
There are a couple of diﬀerent ways you can contact OnlyFans. The first is through their website. Access this by going to onlyfans.com/contact.
Once there, you will have to type in your name, your email, include a subject, and then a message. For your subject, you can put in Profile Access. Then, in your message, write what issue you are having with OnlyFans.
When OnlyFans see your message, they will contact you via email to try and clear up these issues you are having with their website or app. Another way to contact OnlyFans is by directly emailing this. Their email is [email protected].
Again, in your message, write what issue you are having with OnlyFans. They will then respond to your email with any possible solutions their team can come up with.
Finally, if you use the app and are able to make some aspects of the app work, you can use the OnlyFans app to contact them. Follow these steps to use the app.
1. Open up your OnlyFans app on any device you use.
2. Then, go to your Home Page.
3. Click on the icon in the bottom right corner that looks like a person with a circle around them.
4. From the drop-down menu, click on Settings.
5. Here, go to Support.
6. Select Contact Us.
7. Then, in your message, write what issue you are having with OnlyFans. When OnlyFans see your message, they will contact you via email to try and clear up these issues you are having with their website or app.
Fix 7 – Wait For Them To Come Out With A Fix
OnlyFans could also be experiencing a glitch, which is causing you not to be able to access the app. A glitch just means that the software is malfunctioning, and nothing on your end is wrong.
Sometimes software like OnlyFans and other forms of social media platforms will experience these glitches and bugs from time to time for various reasons. Software creators and personnel are usually made aware of these issues shortly after they occur.
Know these issues might be because of a glitch. All you can do is wait until OnlyFans can sort themselves back up and get working for you again.