Harry Porter: Hogwarts Mystery is a popular game that aims to offer fans of the Harry Potter series an immersive and interactive experience within the wizarding world. It has been well-received for its storytelling and the opportunity it provides for players to create their own magical adventure in the Harry Potter universe.
The game also features a mystery storyline, in which the player’s character is investigating the disappearance of their brother. Players must interact with other characters, solve puzzles, and make choices that will affect the outcome of the story.
Here are the more popular things you can do in the game:
- Choose your house and create your own character. Players can choose to be sorted into Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw. You can also customize your character’s appearance and personality.
- Attend classes and learn spells. You can attend classes in Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and History of Magic. You can also learn spells and potions outside of class.
- Explore Hogwarts castle and the surrounding grounds. Players can visit the Great Hall, the library, the common rooms, and other iconic locations from the Harry Potter books and films. You can also explore the Forbidden Forest and Hogsmeade village.
- Interact with other characters. Players can interact with other students, teachers, and staff members at Hogwarts. You can also make friends, rivals, and even enemies.
- Solve puzzles and complete quests. Players must solve puzzles and complete quests in order to progress through the game’s story. You can also earn rewards for completing quests.
Now, in the last part, which is solving puzzles and completing quests, you may have come across the “you can spend your break in this open space” puzzle and wondered where this might be.
In this article, I will tell you exactly where it is, as well as provide you with other valuable clues that will make your play of the game so much easier…if you like easy.
Where is “you can spend your break in this open space” in Hogwarts Mystery?
The answer is simple: it is located in the Courtyard. The Courtyard is one of the main areas in the game where your character can relax, interact with other students, and take a break from classes and quests. It’s a central gathering place at Hogwarts and provides an open and outdoor environment for your character to explore.
To get to the courtyard in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, follow these steps:
- Go to the Great Hall.
- Turn left and go through the door at the end of the hall.
- Go down the stairs.
- Turn right and go through the door at the end of the corridor.
- You are now in the courtyard.
1. Open the Game: Launch the “Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery” game on your mobile device.
2. Complete the Initial Tutorial: If you’re a new player, you’ll need to complete the initial tutorial, which guides you through character creation and introduces you to the game’s mechanics. Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions.
3. Navigate to Locations:
– Once you’re in the game, you’ll be on the main screen, which is typically set in a common area, like the Great Hall.
– Look for the various icons or symbols representing different locations at Hogwarts.
4. Find the Courtyard Icon: In most versions of the game, you’ll see an icon that resembles an outdoor area with greenery, trees, and a fence. This icon usually represents the Courtyard.
5. Tap the Courtyard Icon: Once you’ve located the Courtyard icon, tap on it to enter the Courtyard area.
6. Explore the Courtyard: Congratulations, you’re now in the Courtyard! You can explore this area, interact with other characters, and engage in various activities or events that may be available.
NOTE: You could also access the courtyard through a corridor with a staircase leading to the Serpentine Corridor.
The courtyard is a large, open space with a variety of trees, benches, and fountains. It is a popular place for students to spend their breaks, socialize, or simply relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Here are some of the things you can do in the courtyard:
- Talk to your friends and classmates.
- Practice spells and potions.
- Fly your broomstick.
- Play Gobstones.
- Relax on a bench and read a book.
- Have a picnic with your friends.