Although a huge number of people use this platform on a daily basis, a significant number still get frustrated because it has restrictions like being unable to view other users’ profile pictures or content in full size even when those profiles are set to public. Because of this, a lot of users are looking for ways to view Instagram photos in full size through third-party apps or websites.
If you’re one of its users who are looking to view photos and other content on Instagram in full size, keep reading towards to end to find out how to view full size Instagram photos.
1. View it Through Desktop Browser
1. Open your Instagram account using your internet browser. The desktop browser version has many limitations such as you won’t be able to click or right-click on a photo from the Instagram news feed. In order to do this, you need to be viewing a user account profile.
2. Go to the profile of the user you’d like to view in full. You can type in the user’s username on the search bar and then just press enter on your keyboard.
3. When you’re already on the user’s profile, look for the photo you’d like to view in full size. Once you’ve found it, click on it. This will enlarge the photo and make it hover over the current active view.
4. After clicking the photo, type in “/media/?size=l” directly after the last character on the address bar. In the sample photo about, the original URL of the photo is, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxrwUVgFGyy/ and then it should become https://www.instagram.com/p/BxrwUVgFGyy/media/?size=l.
5. When you’ve already typed in “/media/?size=l” after the photo’s URL, hit Enter on your keyboard and Instagram should give you the actual or full size of the user’s photo and will look like this.
Aside from being able to view the full size of a user’s photo, you will also be able to view its medium and thumbnail version. To view the photo’s medium sized version, type in media/?size=m and to view its thumbnail version, type in media/?size=t after the photo’s URL.
6. Also, apart from being able to view a user’s photo in full size, you will also be able to save them. Just right click on the photo and select “Save Image As”.
2. Use Instadp
If you’d like to view a user’s profile picture in full, you can go to https://www.instadp.com.
1. On the website, go to the user’s profile whose profile photo you’d like to view in full or type in the username on the search bar.
2. Hit Enter on your keyboard after typing in the user’s username. The website would then show you the user’s profile picture in full.
You’ll also be able to download the user’s profile photo. Just click on download right below the photo. Also, you’ll be able to see the user’s Instagram stories if the user’s profile is set on public.
There are many restrictions when it comes to the use of Instagram, however, there are many ways to overcome hurdles and obstacles. Consider trying the methods above and let us know which one works for you.
Pro Tip: A quick Google search will tell you that the maximum size specifications of an Instagram image is 1080 x 1080 pixels.