You may share TikTok videos that have been made public on social media networks such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, or you can download them to your phone or tablet and share them as you like. You’ll find the sharing option at the bottom of the movie on the right-hand side of the screen.
Depending on whatever popular means of sharing the video has been used, the symbol may change between a small Instagram and Facebook icon. “Copy Link” will copy a link to the video that you can paste anywhere to share the video with others. You can access the app icons by swiping from right to left on the screen to see all of the available options. To see even more alternatives, select the “Other” option from the drop-down box on the far right side of the screen.
Why Does TikTok Say ‘Video too Long Link Copied?
Most people now use the copy link method to share videos with their connections. Unfortunately, it is not by choice to use the copy link method to share videos for some people. When a video is too long, users will get the notification that the video they are trying to post is too long and the link has been copied.
When TikTok was launched, users could only record and post 15-second videos. However, this restriction got eventually raised to one minute in response to user demand for longer recordings to combine more content into a single video. Because of how long the Tiktok videos are now, you may be told the video is too long if you try to post it on another platform like Snapchat.
To share a too-long video, do not use Snapchat because directly sending it will not work. Instead of sending the video itself, it sends a link to TikTok. You may also copy the URL and save the video to your device, then upload it to Snap like you would any other video.
What To Do When TikTok Says Video Too Long, Link Copied?
If you are wondering what you can do when a video is too long, you can:
1. Copy the Link and Share
When a video is too long, you can share the link. If you want to share the video to another app, you may press one of the app icons or tap “Copy Link” to copy a link to the video that you can paste anywhere. Depending on your preference, you may also use the “SMS” or “Email” buttons to send the video to a friend by text message or email. Please keep in mind that you may view all available options by swiping from right to left on the app icons. To see even more alternatives, select the “Other” option from the drop-down box on the far right side of the screen.
To share the video, you need to get the link which can be done by:
1. Launch the TikTok application on your smartphone.
2. Choose the TikTok video that you’d want to save to your computer.
3. To copy a link, select Copy Link from the Share options menu.
4. The URL for the download has been copied to the clipboard for your convenience.
5. To copy this link, click on the copy sign at its end.
2. Download the video
You can download your favorite jokes, recipes, dances, and other content from the viral social media app to your smartphone’s camera roll or gallery, which is one of the program’s most appealing features.
1. The first steps are to open the TikTok app on your mobile device and search for a video you wish to download.
2. Select the arrow symbol located in the lower right corner of your screen, underneath the comments and “likes” icons.
3. Select “Save video” or the “Download” button from the drop-down menu. If you haven’t previously done so, you may need to grant the TikTok app permission to view your camera roll or gallery.
4. Select “Done” or upload your TikTok video to another channel when it has been downloaded.
5. Now that you’ve downloaded a TikTok video, it should show on the camera roll of your smartphone.
3. Screen Record the Video
If the user disabled video sharing, you will not share the video link with other people. Some TikTok users choose to have private accounts and disable video sharing because they don’t want their content to be seen by other users they disapprove of. You will need to screed record them to save them to your phone to share such videos. Once the videos are saved on your phone, you can share them with loved ones. The option is available on both ios and Android phones. If your Android does not have the screen recording option, you can download third-party apps that allow you to screen record.