Imagine not being able to see certain elements, click on them or even interact with buttons or forms.
1. Open a Chrome tab.
2. Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right.
3. Choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. Select the Site Settings option. You might have to scroll down on smaller displays.
1. Open your browser and click on the menu button. (three horizontal lines) in the top right.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select the Advanced option.
On newer Samsung devices (Galaxy S5 and up) the company includes their own internet browser called Samsung Internet.
- Open Samsung Internet browser.
- Select the menu (three vertical dots) on the right.
- Scroll down and click Settings.
- Choose Advanced.
1. Open a new tab and in the blank address bar type about:config and then hit enter
2. You will now see a hidden menu with many options that could potentially break your experience, so it’s wise to avoid changing other fields else unless you know what you’re doing
After that, you should be able to see the inactive or non-working elements on your preferred websites again.