The latest models of iPhone now come with at least 32 GB storage. It allows you to use quite a lot of apps without deleting the unnecessary ones. However, back in the day, people used to have 8GB and 16GB iPhones that didn’t allow them this luxury. You would have to delete some old apps to accommodate the new ones. Things have changed and people hardly delete any apps anymore.
You also may have downloaded a lot of apps on your iPhone. Likewise, you would have deleted some of the unnecessary apps too. Well, if you want to know how many and which apps have you downloaded on your iPhone until date (even the deleted ones), it is quite an easy thing to find. IOS keeps a track of every app that you download on your iPhone.
Additionally, this method not only allows you to check the apps you have downloaded on your iPhone, but it also lets you check the apps that you have downloaded on the different devices that share the same Apple ID. This can prove to be a very important tool for the people who upgrade or change their iPhones as they would be able to download the same apps which they had to delete.
How to Check Apps You Have Ever Download on Your iPhone:
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Profile Picture (Apple ID’s) that is located at the top-right of the screen.
3. Upon tapping, you will enter a new screen with various options. You will need to tap the option Purchased which is first on the list.
4. You will now enter a new screen with a list of all apps on this iPhone. This list includes the apps that are active or that have been deleted.
5. The apps that have been deleted will have a Cloud Download Icon across them. You can tap it to get any of these apps back. You won’t have to pay again for the Paid apps either.
6. The apps that have the option Open across them are the ones that are present on your iPhone.
7. Tap on the option Not on this Phone to view the apps that have been downloaded on iDevices using this same Apple ID.
That was the method that let you check your app records. It is undoubtedly a great feature within the iOS that it can save a lot of time and even money (paid apps) for the users. However, it is important to understand that there might be few apps on the list that no longer exist or have become incompatible with your device. You wouldn’t be able to download them back; you can only view them in the list.