Apple has a nag for continuously tweaking its operating system to stay abreast with the competitors. What these tweaks do is they refresh the interface and settings which provide a better user experience. However, these tweaks also make simple things complicated for some people, and hence they need time to adjust to new things. Apple Music is also among the features which have experienced some major changes.
Music App is perhaps the most used app on most iPhones, and lately, some users have faced issues while attempting to shuffle or repeat the songs or album. If you are facing a similar issue then you can refer to easy steps to follow in order to properly get your playlists/songs repeated once they are completed. You can do that by:
Repeat the Song:
1. Launch the Music App on your iPhone.
2. Now play the song you want to put on repeat.
3. Once it is played, swipe up from the bottom of your screen.
4. Now you will see the option Repeat on the right side of the screen.
5. Since you just want this song to be repeated, you will have to tap the Repeat button Twice.
6. If you tap just once on the Repeat option then it will make an album or a specific playlist repeat; not the song.
Once Repeat is enabled, it will keep on repeating the same song again and again. Now understandably there will come a time when you’d want to stop this happening. You will need to follow the same process. The only difference is that you will need to tap on the Repeat button to disable it. When Repeat is on, the button changes into Red color, when it is off it remains in white color.
From Control Center:
You can also put a song on repeat from the control center. The process is quite similar but it is somewhat a shortcut. You can do that by:
1. Launch the Control center by swiping up from your home screen.
2. Tap and hold the song/music screen. It will appear as a full screen.
3. Now tap on the music icon at the left of the screen. it will open the music app and from there you can enable repeat with the same steps mentioned above.