There are many different ways that someone can indicate in the Instagram bio that they are committed to someone and ‘taken’. The Instagram bio is a place on everyone’s Instagram profile where they are free to add any type of text describing themselves that they wish.
Instagram bios must be kept under 150 characters, which is more than ample space to indicate to other users of the application that you are currently in a relationship. Some people wonder how people can best use their bio to indicate that they are taken on the Instagram application.
This guide will provide all of the information you need to find the best way to use your Instagram bio to indicate that you are taken or commented to someone. The methods listed in this guide will help you come up with creative ways to use your bio to shout out your relationship to other people on the Instagram application.
Put Your Relationship Status In Your Bio
You can indicate your relationship taken status to other users of the Instagram application by putting information regarding your relationship status in the bio of your Instagram profile. Your bio is a space on your profile where you will be able to add any information describing yourself that you wish.
This is a common place to put information regarding relationship statuses. Common ways to indicate this in your bio is by putting the name of your partner and the date on which you entered into a relationship together.
Your bio will be visible at the top of your profile to anyone who visits your profile. This is a great way to indicate your relationship status to other users of the Instagram application. Using your bio, you can add any information that you want about yourself to your Instagram profile, including your relationship status.
Keep in mind that the character limit of your bio is 150. You will need to keep any information that you wish to add to your Instagram bio under 150 characters. This should be more than enough space to add whatever relevant relationship information that you wish to your Instagram profile.
@ Them In Your Bio
Another popular way to add a taken relationship status indicator to your Instagram profile is to simply “@” the user in your bio that you are in a relationship with. When you “@” a user in your Instagram bio, it will create a clickable link to that person’s account.
When someone has the “@” for a person in their Instagram bio, it is generally committed as a means to indicate that they are in a relationship with that person. Using the “@” to signify a relationship with another user on the Instagram application is extremely common.
To do this, all you have to do is enter into your bio to edit it and add the “@” symbol followed by the username of your significant other on the Instagram application. Once you have done this and saved your changes, a clickable link will appear for other users to see when viewing your Instagram profile.
When users see the link to another person’s profile in your bio, this is a strong indicator that you are currently in a relationship with this person. Your bio can be edited to contain any information about yourself.
Taken/Committed Bio For Instagram (112+)
If you are looking for thoughtful ways to indicate that you are taken on Instagram, you should consider using some of the prewritten captions found on the internet to make your announcement. Some of the most popular Instagram captions for bios to indicate a taken relationship status have been listed below.
Romantic New Couple Quotes
- “I just need you and some sunsets.” — Atticus.
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” Jess C. Scott.
- “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato.
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn.
- “I see nobody but you.” — The Weeknd.
- “To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.” — Francois Mauriac.
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks.
- “Love doesn’t make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones.
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson.
- “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” ― Sarah Dessen.
- “All you need is love, love, love is all you need.” ― The Beatles.
- “Where there is love there is life.” ― Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice.” — Fawn Weaver.
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allen Poe.
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ― Paulo Coelho.
Bio Ideas For Announcing Taken Relationship Status
- We don’t need a title.
- , #couplegoals.
- Sorry gents, I’m off the market.
- Just the two of us, [Partners @].
- Two peas in a pod. [Partners @].
- [His Instagram] + me = [insert heart emoticon].
- Ours is the best love story.
- [Partners @] stole my heart.
- You + Me = True Love.
- Never letting go of [Partners @].
- [Partners @is a dream come true.
- [Partners @], the sun to my moon.
- True love never gets old.
- Love makes the world go round.
- Status: In Love with [Partners @].
Funny Bio Ideas For Taken Relationship Status
- I guess I’ll keep you for a while.
- This may be cheesy, but I think you’re great.
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- Love you more than pizza!
- Are we not the best-looking group of people you’ve ever seen in your entire life?
- You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
- We bee-long together.
- You’re the peanut butter to my jelly.
- Thank you, Tinder.
- We make an egg-cellent pair.
- I’m willing to risk the cooties if you are.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
- Welp, I guess this means we’re one of those Instagram-official couples now.
- Nothing to see here, just a couple of weirdos in love.
- Damn, we look good together.
More Funny And Unique Bio Ideas To Show You Are Taken
- I guess the secret is out…yes, I’m off the market, Ladies and Gents!
- You don’t cross my mind — you live in it.
- My new partner in crime.
- I’m so glad I found you.
- Instagram, meet bae. Bae, meet Instagram.
- People of the Internet, check out my SO… ain’t he cute?
- Another day, another date!
- I want to be with you until my last page.
- It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.
- Sorry ladies, he’s off the market.
- So many of my smiles begin with you.
- I fall for your smile every single time.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.
- Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
Cool Taken Relationship Bios For Instagram
- A relationship is never easy to maintain, it needs dedication and time, and care! #relationship
- Happily married for five years, married with a lot of fights for ten years more! #relationshipgoals
- I have never felt so happy before and I owe all my happiness to you!
- The ingredients needed for a successful relationship are care, honesty, love, and transparency!
- We laugh more at each other than with each other! #relationshipgoals
- When you are in the right relationship, you will see that it will bring happiness to your life and not take away anything from it! #relationshipgoals
- Working out our relationship problems like the Government is dealing with poverty problems!
Most Popular Relationship Bios
- A relationship always needs to be nurtured by both of the members in it!
- I am glad that I have made up without you because I could not live without you! #love
- I am grateful to God that I crossed paths with you because you have made me happier than I ever was my whole life! #relationshipgoals
- It is true that you have not lived life if you have not loved and been loved in return! #love
- My only drug is your face and your love!
- The love we have for each other is pure and so our relationship is one that is true and will last forever!
- Your love makes my world rotate! #love
Sweet Taken Relationship Bios For Instagram
- Husband and wife have a nice ring to it.
- I love you so much, I’ll even cook.
- Is that a night light or just your smile?
- My favorite hobby is flirting with you.
- Sugar and spice, that’s us.
- They said we wouldn’t work, but we did.
- We’re definitely two of a kind.
- When we kiss, we become one.
- You are my comfort zone.
- You can distract me anytime.
Random Taken Relationship Indicator Bios For Instagram
- I can’t live without you, and I don’t want to try.
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
- The peanut butter to my jelly.
- I love you so much my world!
- I understood the meaning of life when you entered.
- If you want to battle, I got god on my side and he’s never lost.
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- My favorite fairytale is our love story.
- Never let any problem ruin your relationship.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- You are the best person I have ever met in my life.
- There is no single reason for love.
- True love has no end, it is forever.
- You’re like a beat in my heart you will never be skipped.
- You’re my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
Loving Relationship Bios For Instagram
- I am in an exclusive relationship
- Waiting for you to come
- I love you so much and you are my partner for life.
- I am waiting to explore this new chapter of our relationship with the one I love most.
- Thinking of love
- I am also in love with you.
- You are my relationship status
- I think getting we will be together forever
- I am committed to you and I want you in my life.
- Waiting for someone special
- You are the only person one I am in a relationship with
- I am always on your side
This guide has provided you with all of the information that you need to come up with a creative way to express your relationship status in your Instagram bio. You should use the methods in this guide to help ensure that your taken status is expressed in your Instagram bio for other users of the Instagram application to see.
This guide contains all of the information that you need to properly indicate a taken relationship status on the Instagram application. While Instagram lacks the built-in relationship status indicators that Facebook has, there are several different ways that you can go about adding your relationship status to the app.
Using the Instagram bio you can easily indicate to your friends and followers on the application that you are currently in a relationship with someone. Being able to indicate that you are in a relationship with someone is an important aspect of social media applications.
While Instagram does not have as streamlined a method for indicating relationship status, the methods contained in this guide can be just as effective for indicating that you are currently in a relationship with someone on the Instagram application.
It is likely in the future that Instagram will implement a more direct way to update your relationship status. Until then adding the relationship information to your bio is the main way that you can indicate your relationship status.
All of these methods will effectively convey your taken relationship status to other users of the Instagram application and are good relationship status indicators.