Long gone are the days when phones were just used to make calls or send text messages. It was actually iPhones that made people realize that they can fulfill their passion for photography on phones. Instead of buying cameras, people are now capturing and recording moments and creating memories via their iPhones.
iPhone’ camera is arguably its standout feature that gives it a superiority over other smartphones. The picture quality is excellent, while the built-in features allow you to take pictures in different modes. The only thing that annoys the iPhone users is its inability to pause a video. You can only stop the video via the shutter button, but you cannot pause it to restart filming again from where you left.
It is indeed a shame that a gadget like an iPhone or the iPad doesn’t have the pause feature. The photography geeks will tell you how they want the ability to create one continuous video with many different scenes instead of editing and merging different videos into a single one. Apple may consider this issue in their next few updates, but until then, users can use an app called PauseCam to their advantage.
1. Go to the App Store and download the app called PauseCam Video Recorder.
2. Next, open the app and set up the app as per your preference.
3. Tap on Enable Camera; this is compulsory. Tap on Enable Microphone; this is optional. It is recommended that you enable both the options.
4. Now you will see a video recorder just like your Camera App. Press the Red Shutter Button to start filming.
5. Now a Small Red Button will appear on the bottom of your screen. You can use this button to pause/resume your video whenever you like.
6. Tap on the Tick icon at the top right corner of your screen once you are completed the recording. It will begin the saving process. You can also discard it by tapping the X button at the top-left corner.
7. Now tap the Share icon at the top-right of your screen. Now the app will ask you to choose the quality of video you want to save.
8. Tap Low, as all the other options are paid, unfortunately.
9. Next, you will see both the sharing and saving options for this video. Tap Save in Photos.
10. You can tap the option More to save it in different folders on your iPhone.