When you’re expecting a child, it can be a loving experience. You’re bringing life into the world and you want to express to the world that you are. Well, if you are a lover of Bitmoji, they give you the opportunity to express your pregnant status.
In fact, Bitmoji has dozens of outfits that can turn your non-pregnant belly into a pregnant one in no time. Let the world see, in more ways than one, that you have a pregnant belly.
And it goes without saying, with Bitmojis easy integration to several social media outlets, and its consistent presence across all of them, you can let tons of people know with a quick change of outfit. It’s a fun way of breaking the news to everyone that you’re expecting and you want to share the experience.
What is Bitmoji?
For the uninitiated, Bitmoji is a fun app that turns you into a cartoon avatar. It’s function can be integrated into different social media outlets like Snapchat, Facebook (and by extension Facebook Messenger) and Gmail, just to name a few. Your Bitmoji character stays consistent across all the different outlets.
Your avatar is then integrated into various stickers with funny, and sad, subtext, conveying a wide arrange of emotions. After all, it wouldn’t be ‘Bitmoji’ without the ‘emoji’ part.
1. Creating a Bitmoji Account
Signing up to Bitmoji can be really easy if you already have a Snapchat account. In fact, Snap Inc., the company that owns Snapchat, also owns Bitmoji, so it’s understandable why they would be joined at the hip.
However, Bitmoji isn’t so joined to Snapchat’s hip that you need a Snapchat to use it. You can make an account through Bitmoji and be completely free of Snapchat because, quite frankly, Snapchat isn’t for everyone.
Download and Install the Bitmoji App:
1. Open the ‘Google Play Store’ app. You can find it in your app menu.
2. In the Google Play Store search field, type ‘Bitmoji.’ The icon resembles a text box.
3. Tap ‘Install’ while viewing its credentials and information. It will automatically download and install the app to your device.
Signing Up to Bitmoji with Snapchat:
1. Download and install the ‘Bitmoji’ app.
2. Launch the ‘Bitmoji’ app.
3. Select ‘Continue with Snapchat.’ Afterwards, sign in with your Snapchat account. You’ll be immediately sent to Bitmoji.
4. Your Snapchat account and Bitmoji account will now be linked.
Signing Up to Bitmoji with an Email:
The option to sign up to Bitmoji with an email will only appear if you don’t have Snapchat on your device. If you do have Snapchat installed on your device, the option will be missing and only ‘Continue with Snapchat’ will be available, unless you already have a Bitmoji account.
1. If you already have a Bitmoji account, select ‘Log in with Email’ to continue.
2. Tap ‘Sign up with Email.’ If it isn’t available, then Snapchat is on your phone and needs to be uninstalled for the option to appear.
3. Follow through its account creation. Enter your birthday.
4. Enter your first name, last name, email address and a password. Tap ‘Sign Up,’ when you’re satisfied with the information provided.
2. Making a Pregnant Bitmoji
Bitmojis are very customizable, from hair color, right down to your outfit. And the outfits available are where you’ll find ‘pregnant’ alternatives for some of your favorite Bitmoji outfits. You can use these steps for both your iPhone and your Android device.
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Select the profile picture in the top left corner. Alternatively, swipe down while using the camera to open the profile page as well.
3. Under Bitmoji, select Change Outfit. Considering there are a plethora of outfits to choose from, Bitmoji made a smart move by breaking up the dozens of outfits into categories.
4. Find the category Maternity. There are a few dozens ‘pregnant’ outfits to choose from. Find one that suits you, like casual maternity outfits to more spunky ones.
5. Select an outfit in Maternity and your Bitmoji should be pregnant.
6. Tap the checkmark when you’re done.