Discord is a messaging app that is geared toward gamers and people who do a lot of things online from musicians, to singers, to DJ’s, and anybody else who is interested. On discord there are different servers you can access or be invited to that contain different topics and posts.
Some may have music someone has made, and some may just be a simple conversation on a topic. You may want to leave the server though if you aren’t interested in what channels the server has to offer or the conversation just isn’t what you are looking for. To do this on your Android is a short and simple task.
How to Leave a Discord Server
1. Open your Discord app which is the blue or purple icon with a white game controller on it
2. Now, you want to tap on the Three Horizontal Lines button in the top left corner of your screen. This is the menu button
3. Choose the server that you want to leave from the list on the left side of your screen. There should be a list of all the servers you are a part of
4. Then, tap on the button in the top right corner of your screen that looks like Three Vertical Dots
5. Tap on the Leave Server button. It is the red text at the bottom of this screen
6. You will be asked to confirm that you want to leave the server with a pop up. Tap on the Leave button in this pop up and you will not be on the server anymore. To rejoin the server, you will need to be invited again by a member that is currently still part of the server
It is a very simple process to leave a server as you can see above. It will only take you a minute or two to leave a server