The majority of smart phones that you can buy now have included the Bluetooth hardware. You can do several things with Bluetooth. You can share photos and files with devices that are nearby. You can pair audio devices and even some cars to your Android device as well. If you are new to using Bluetooth, there are a few ways that you can test it to make sure it is working properly.
1. First, you want to open your Settings app on your Android. This will be the icon that looks like a Gear on your Home Screen or in your App Drawer
2. Tap on the Connections tab
3. Then, tap on the Bluetooth toggle switch right below the Wi-Fi toggle
4. This will turn your Bluetooth on. You can also turn it on in your Notification Panel by tapping the Bluetooth icon
5. To check that your Bluetooth is working, the Bluetooth icon should be showing at the top of your Android screen where your notification icons show up
Test Your Bluetooth by Using Bluetooth Check App
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the app on your Android, you will need to go to your App Drawer and tap on the white icon with a Bluetooth icon in the middle of it. this will open the Bluetooth Check App
3. After the app is open, the first screen will have a Click Me button in the middle of your screen
4. Tap on this button and the app will check to see if your Bluetooth is functioning. If it is not it will tell you that there is no Bluetooth support detected on your Android
Test Your Bluetooth by Using a Bluetooth Fix App
1. First, you will need to download your choice of Bluetooth fix apps on the Google Play Store. there are several apps that are out there that fit this bill
2. Once you find the app you want to use, download and install it
3. Next, you will want to run the app by opening it from your Home Screen or App Drawer
4. These Fix apps not only check to see if your Bluetooth is working properly or not, but also if there is an issue these apps will either tell you what the problem is or automatically fix the issue.
5. Once you know what the problem is and fix it, your Bluetooth should work perfectly.
If you are having issues with your Bluetooth, make sure to follow these steps and then test your Bluetooth after to see if the problem has been fixed or not.
If after trying these methods, you are still having issues with your Bluetooth you may want to take it to the place you bought it. There may be a manufacturer issue with the Androids hardware that calls for you to return the device and get a replacement that works properly.