The great thing about social media platforms is that you can learn and see things that you’ve never seen before. Facebook is a social media platform where you can post nearly any medium of media you want. Text, video, and images are all shared on Facebook, and this means that you’re likely to see a ton of posts that you want to circulate elsewhere.
Whenever you see something on Facebook that’s funny or interesting, it’s normal to want to share it, and having so many social media options gives you so many places to share the post. If you find a video specifically, then it’s a little hard to figure out how to share it on another platform. For Instagram, sharing a video from Facebook requires a few steps. Here’s how to share a video from Facebook to Instagram.
How to share video from facebook to Instagram
1. Launch Facebook on your device and log in with your credentials. When you log in, you’ll be on your timeline.
2. Find the post with the video you want to share.
3. In the bottom right corner of the post is a button called “Share.” Tap on that button and a menu will appear.
4. Select “More Options” at the bottom of the menu.
5. On the menu, select “Copy Link.” The link will now be copied to your clipboard.
6. Navigate to a video downloader website for Facebook videos. FBDown is a website you can use to download videos directly to your device.
7. Paste the post’s link in the text box and select “Download.”
8. On your phone, open Instagram in the app.
9. On the app in the bottom center of your home screen is a plus sign (+). Tap that icon.
10. Once you type that icon, you’ll see the three tabs at the bottom of the screen. Make sure your camera is on the tab that says “Gallery.”
11. Look through the options in your gallery that pop up. The video should pop up as one of the first things in your gallery since it’s one of the most recent things you downloaded.
12. Tap on the video.
13. Select “Next” at the top of the screen.
14. Now, put a caption, tag whoever you want, and put a location if you want. Since it’s a video from Facebook, you might want to put an explanation.
15. Then, select “Share” at the top of the screen.
Now, your video from Facebook will be posted on your Instagram.