iPhone has minimized the utility of cameras, music players and watches. There used to be a time when people considered the alarm clock as the most important gadget. Now, people usually set alarms on their iPhones and honestly, they are doing a pretty great job. From loud to low, there are many ringer options that you can set as your alarm tones.
However, there are occasions where you might have to avoid alarm sound. For example, staying at someone’ house or sharing a room with siblings demands you to be polite with your alarms. You simply cannot disturb everyone on your expense, but likewise, you cannot manage without an alarm too. The best solution to address this dilemma is to set your iPhone alarm to vibrate only.
Doing this will not kill the purpose of alarm, and nor will it disturb anyone else. Setting an alarm to vibrate only is quite simple. If you want to set your iPhone alarm to vibrate only, you will have to follow these simple steps.
1. Launch the Clock App on your iPhone. You will find it on your phone’s home screen.
2. You will be able to see the option Alarm at the bottom of your screen Tap on it.
3. Now schedule an alarm.
4. Once done, tap on the option Edit on the top-left of your screen.
5. Now tap on the Alarm you have just created.
6. You will be able to see four options on your screen. They are Repeat, Label, Sound, and Snooze.
7. Tap on the option Sound. You will be able to see a variety of sound options to set as your Alarm tone.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and locate the option None.
9. Simply tap on the option None to enable it.
10. Now scroll up to the top of your screen. The first option on your screen would be Vibration. Tap on it.
11. Now you will see a list of vibrating options that you can select. Usually, the Synchronized (Default) is enabled when you enable vibration. It is recommended that you choose an option that suits your surroundings. Moreover, you can also create a new vibration by tapping on the option Create New Vibration on your screen.
12. Once done, go back and tap on the option Save located at the top-right of your screen.
Doing this will ensure that the iPhone will only vibrate when the alarm is triggered. An important thing to consider here is that your phone will only vibrate if the ringer is disabled. If the ringer is enabled then the phone wouldn’t vibrate but only show a notification on the screen which is pretty much useless. Make sure you disable your ringer once you set your alarm. This method is applicable to almost every iPhone.