Let’s say you have created a funny video and you wanted to save it to come back to it later. Many users of the app want to know, can you actually save a TikTok draft to your phone? Well, to answer that question, yes. You can save your drafts to your phone’s gallery.
How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll
1. Post the Video But Make The Video Private And Save It From There
Step 1: First, you must locate the draft video
1. To save the video, you must navigate to the draft video by opening the Tik Tok app.
2. Then, you need to navigate to the draft video that you saved. If you haven’t recorded a video, make sure to record it first.
3. To find your drafts, tap on the Me icon on the bottom navigation bar. This will bring you to your profile, where you’ll be able to see your videos.
4. On your videos, you’ll see a rectangle that says draft.
5. Tap on the draft rectangle to see your draft (s)
Step 2: Edit the Draft
After you have tapped on your draft, your list of drafts will be visible. The drafts will be sorted based on recently edited. Meaning that if you’ve recently edited a draft, it will be shown at the top of the draft list.
1. To edit the draft, tap on the caption of the video. If you haven’t added a caption to the video, you will see the phrase in a caption. You can also tap on the video to edit it.
2. On the screen, you also notice that there’s a select option on the top navigation bar.
3. Tap on either the video or the caption of the video.
Step 3. Private the Recorded Video and Enable “Save to Device”
Once you’re on the editing screen, you will see a field where you can add a caption to the video. You’ll also see several other options underneath. TikTok does not have an opportunity for you to save the draft to your gallery. However, if you were able to post a video without changing the privacy settings, everyone will be able to view it.
1. First, tap on the tab that says “Who Can Watch This Video”.
2. After you tap on the tab, there will be three options that you can choose from, including everyone, friends, and private.
3. Select the private option to private your video, then tap on the X icon.
4. Next, enable “Save To Device” to allow Tik Tok to save the video to your device after you post. If you don’t enable it, the video will not be automatically saved to your gallery, and you’ll have to save it manually.
5. Finally, tap on post to post a video privately.
6. Once the video is private, no one will be able to see it except you.
Although the process of saving your TikTok draft to your gallery may seem complex, once you begin these steps, it’s as simple as tic-tac-toe. Or, in this case, TikTok toe.
How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll Without Posting
1. Screen Record It
Screen recording is a quick and straightforward way that is accessible for you to save your TikTok drafts to your camera roll without posting.
If you are using an Android device or an Apple device, there are steps to follow to screen record.
For Android users, first, you must open TikTok and choose the video that you want to record. Launch the EZ Screen Recorder, and click the “Recording” sign, and choose the “Start Now” option on the pop-up window. After a 3-second countdown, the app will then start recording your screen.
For consumers who are using TikTok on their iPhone or iPad, you will launch the TikTok app and find the video you wish to record. Next, swipe up on the Control Center and tap on the record button. After a 3 second countdown, start playing the video. Finally, please wait while the video plays and then stop the recording when it’s complete.
2. If It’s Uploaded From Your Gallery, Check There. It Should Already Be There
Most of the videos and images that you capture for social media are sometimes automatically saved to your phone’s gallery. These videos and photos are saved individually or archived in folders that are labeled for the social media app you are using. This is something that is common for Android devices. However, if your videos are not archived, you can still see your content in your gallery.
If your phone’s gallery is on an Android device, from your home screen, tap on apps and then gallery.
Another method is to open the gallery from the camera application by tapping the thumbnail image and the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
For consumers who have Apple devices, you must open the Photos app and then tap the Library tab to see your photos. Tap the Albums tab to see My Albums, Shared Albums, People and Places, Media Types, and Utilities.
Following these quick steps and you will be able to view the videos that are already saved in your gallery.
How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll Without Watermark
A watermark on TikTok is a graphic mark that is imprinted on top of the video. This is to make the origin of the media obvious, so you can’t really post it without proper credit. This is a method that is used to protect the rights of the content from the producer of the video or image.
It is never recommended for any users of TikTok (or any social media platform) to post someone else’s content without consent. Stealing others’ content is unethical and can quickly escalate into a social media catastrophe. In a technological world where people have a tendency to “over-share” on social media, watermarks are there to protect the user and their content.
TikTok has developed a bouncing watermark, which will move around when a video is in progress. This can present an additional challenge when you’re trying to get rid of it.
If you are looking to save your TikTok draft to your camera roll without the watermark, first, we must remove the watermark.
For removing the watermark on an iOS and Android device, the options are as follows:
1. Crop the Watermark Out Of The Video
Cropping out the video is a straightforward process. However, this will change the video aspect ratio. So, this is a procedure that requires you to have a steady hand and to be highly meticulous in proceeding forward.
To crop the video:
1. Launch TikTok on your phone and tap the “Upload” option to the right of the record button.
2. Select the video you want to upload to TikTok and click “Next”.
3. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to trim the video to the length of your choice.
4. Be sure to tap “Done” when cropping the video is complete.
Once the video is cropped, play it back to be sure it has worked. If cropping the video didn’t work, then you must use a different approach to remove the watermark.
2. Use An App to Remove the Watermark
When it comes to using apps to edit out watermarks, you must be meticulous about the app you use for this process. There are a variety of applications that are designed specifically for removing TikTok watermarks on iOS and Android devices. These applications will import the video directly and skip over the watermark.
Some of the apps that are popular for watermark removals for TikTok videos are:
• Remove & Add watermark
• Video Eraser
• and MusicallyDown
If you search “remove TikTok watermark” in the Apple store, you will find a lot of apps designed for this specific purpose.
In fact, the number of options can be overwhelming. SaveTok, SaveTick, SaverTok, TokSaver, TikSaver, etc., the names of the remover apps can be pretty confusing. So, be sure to research each one in its entirety.
Before jumping in to choose an app, you must understand that none of these apps are affiliated with TikTok. These applications are unsanctioned tools designed to skip past the watermarking process, which means that these apps could stop working unexpectedly at any moment.
Also, if you are looking to remove TikTok watermarks quickly without any issues, take advantage of subscriptions as well. Subscriptions give you the opportunity to test out the app before you fully invest in this use. For example, TikSave, just like any other app with a subscription, provides the consumer a free trial period so that they are able to get a feel of the app to decide if they want to keep it or not.
Please browse through the apps to understand how they work and choose the one that you are most comfortable and competent in using. Also, keep in mind that when searching for the right app to remove watermarks or your TikTok videos, not all apps will comply with removing the watermarks.
With that being said, there are many people who don’t like reading reviews of apps before purchasing or downloading. So, to avoid the headache and wasting time, it is significant for you to read all of the reviews of each app before downloading the application. Although it is best for you to test the app yourself, reading the reviews and qualities before downloading will allow you to make a clear, informed decision.
3. Using a Video Editing Tool to Remove the Watermark
Using an editing tool can be very complex. But, the option to use an editing tool is available.
To search for the proper video editing tool, first, search the app store for a watermark. Be aware that most of the tools considered to be free will be slammed with annoying ads, or require in-app purchases in order for the tool to work. It is crucial to read over the reviews and consider starting a free trial before you fully commit to using the tool.
If you are going to be using a video editing tool, this will replace the watermark with pixels from the surrounding area. You could also use a video to add a graphic on top of the watermark if you choose to.
For users that are looking to use the Video Eraser editing tool, you can download this tool from the App Store. When using this tool, you must:
1. Import your TikTok video from your camera roll.
2. Select “Remove Watermark’ from the menu options.
3. Pinch and drag to highlight the area with the watermark. Some tools will only allow you to remove one watermark at a time. Due to this case of the watermarks sometimes bouncing around, you will have to do this in stages.
4. Save your video. Then, open the edited video and select the area for the second watermark.
5. Save it again. Then, export the edited TikTok video to your camera roll.
And just like that, the process is complete with using the Video Eraser tool!
After using any tool, it is essential to take a moment to look over your work. These apps work by replacing the pixels of the watermark with other pixels from the surrounding quality of the video.
This can result in the final edit having a blurry effect where the watermark previously appeared. For solid backgrounds, this might not be so obvious. However, it is still essential to take a look at the finished result.
4. Save Your Video Without a Watermark
The last and final option is to save your video without the watermark simply.
For this option, you can use one of the online tools that are accessible for downloading and saving TikTok videos without a watermark.
For this option, there are several sites that can be used to download TikTok videos without a watermark.
The sites available are:
*MusicalDown.com (often confused with MusicalDown.XYZ and formally known as MusicallyDown)
You can also download some of these from your App Store as well as the Google Play Store.
These websites will also work on a desktop PC. You will have the same access to download the TikToks watermark-free.
To download and save your video without the watermark, you must:
1. Find The TikTok you want to download.
2. Tap “Share” and then “Copy Link”.
3. Open your device’s web browser and navigate to the online tool.
4. Paste the copied URL into the field.
5. Once the processing is complete, tap download to save it as an MP4 file.
6. Some tools may offer the option of keeping the watermark or no watermark. Here, you are able to make a decision to either choose or not to choose the watermark. For this process particularly, it’s a no-brainer.
7. After following these steps, the downloaded video will be saved on your device.
For iPhone users, there are also steps to remove the watermarks using your iPhone simply. The process is relatively quick. For whichever method that is used, you have to begin by downloading the video.
8. Tap the Share icon (the swooping arrow underneath “Like” and “Comment”)
9. Next, you will see a row of TikTok accounts and a row of apps you can share. Below is the third row; you will see a tab for “Save Video.”
10. Tap to save the video to your device.
When you download a video from TikTok, you will see that the video includes a watermark. This can be extremely agitating if it covers up an important part of the video. Luckily, there are many ways to remove a TikTok watermark. And options provided will knock those silly watermarks out of the park!
With all of this considered, saving the content is just as important as creating it. The last issue a consumer of this app wants to experience is being unable to save their drafts. The options provided to save your TikTok drafts are steps designed to provide a smooth and easy process to save your content.
The options to save your drafts to your camera roll with or without posting, as well as steps to save your drafts without the hassle of dealing with watermarks. Overall, using these helpful tips and tricks will assist you with saving your TikTok drafts to your camera roll with ease!