Letgo is a great app to use if you’re looking to buy something for a bargain or sell something locally. It’s a great app if you’re doing some spring cleaning and clearing out your house. It’s also perfect if you need a cheap piece of furniture or are looking for a bargain. Sellers post their items on the app and wait until someone who is interested in it contacts them.
You can negotiate prices, sell it as it is, and set up a meeting place if you want to purchase the item. You have to sign up for the app first to make purchase or sell something. Launch the app and sign up with your email and password there. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll have access to all the items posted on the app.
Posting on the App
1. To post on the app, all you have to do is tap the “Sell your stuff” button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be navigated to a camera so that you can take a picture of the item that you want to sell.
2. Take a picture. Make sure that it’s in its best condition so that others will want to purchase it.
3. Tap the pink “Post” button in the bottom right corner of the screen so that you can move on to the details of the item.
4. Decide how much you want for it and include a description if you think there’s something the buyers should know about the item.
5. Choose the category that the item belongs to and make sure that it’s the most accurate one.
Reposting on LetGo
If you’re wondering how to repost on Letgo, you should know that you can’t really do it. The app offers you a Bump feature that you can use to put your item on the top of all the listings. Paying for this feature might be ideal if your item is more expensive, but if you’re selling a cheap item, it won’t be worth it. Paying almost 2 dollars to boost your 10 dollar item to the top of ads isn’t ideal.
What you can do is just post the same ad again. You’ll have to go through all of the steps that you went through when you initially posted the ad, but it’ll be worth it if your item hasn’t been sold after a while. You might want to include better pictures or a better description to improve your chances of selling your item. Also, maybe put your item in a more appropriate category.