Have you just purchased a new iPhone and want to re-download all your purchased apps? Or do you want to download a purchased app on another device using the same Apple ID? In this post, we are going to show you how to find your purchased apps on iPhone.
The App Store on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch will keep a track of all your purchased apps separately. If you deleted a purchased app by mistake, you can simply look at this list and download the app again. If you are re-installing apps on a new iPhone, then you will need to sign in with your Apple ID first. Once you’ve signed in, then you can view all your previously purchased apps and download the ones you need. You will also be able to see all the free apps that were previously installed on your iOS device.
Before we begin, make sure that you have your iPhone with you, and are also connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you’re going to download the purchased apps onto your iPhone, but aren’t connected to a Wi-Fi network, then there will be data charges incurred. It is best to download apps when on a stable Wi-Fi connection. Also, remember to sign in using the Apple ID that you used to purchase the apps.
If you sign in using another Apple ID, then you will not have access to all your older purchased apps. Once you’ve done that, here’s how you can find your purchased apps on iPhone with ease. If you don’t know how to sign in using your Apple ID, then follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Click on the option that says Sign into your iPhone at the top of the page.
3. Enter your Apple ID and Password.
Tat’s it. You’ve now signed in to your iPhone using your Apple ID. Now let’s see how to find and download your previously purchased apps.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone.
2. If you’ve signed in, the app will show an Updates category in the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Updates to see all the apps installed on your iPhone.
4. Now tap your Profile picture in the Updates page. This will be available on the top right corner of the page.
5. You should now see information about your account.
6. There will be an option that says Purchased. Click on it.
7. You will now be able to see a list of all your purchased apps.
8. The list will also show apps that are not your current iPhone.
9. You can scroll through this list and download any app that you want.
10. You will not have to pay any money since these are all purchased apps.
11. To download an app, tap on the Blue cloud icon next to the app. It will immediately start downloading. If it’s already installed on your iPhone, then you will see an Open button next to the app.
That’s about it. This is the easiest way to find your purchased apps on iPhone. Now, you can re-install all the apps on your new iPhone and be on your way. You also have the ability to hide certain apps from the purchased list. This is in case you don’t want people to see the apps that you have downloaded. Perhaps there’s an embarrassing app that you paid a lot of money for. Whatever the reason, you can slide left on the app to reveal the Hide button.
The purchased apps on your iPhone will also include the free apps, so don’t get confused. All apps, free or paid, will be shown in the purchased list. We hope this helped you find your way around the phone and find your purchased apps on iPhone. It’s not difficult at all. Remember, if you’re planning on downloading the apps, then it’s best to connect to a stable Wi-Fi network.