1. Open Google Chrome. Then, click More. It’s the three dots located in the top right corner of the web browser. This will open a drop down menu.
2. Next, click Settings. You can find it at the bottom of the drop down menu. In Settings, click Advanced at the very bottom of the page. It will expand into additional options.
3. Head down to the section Privacy and Security. Under it, click Site Settings.
1. Open Safari. Then, at the top, click Safari on your menu bar in the top left corner of the screen. Doing so will open a drop down menu.
2. In the drop down menu, click Preferences. When the window appears, click the Security tab.
How to Find Google Gravity
1. Launch your preferred web browser and head on over to Google’s homepage.
2. In the Google Search bar, type “google gravity” and click I’m Feeling Lucky, which will take you straight to Google Gravity.
3. Before you can play with Google Gravity, you’ll have to wait for it to load. Depending on the strength of your network connection, the wait time can vary.
4. You’ll know that page is ready for your shenanigans when the entire Google page and its different menu functions fall straight to the bottom of the page, as if they were affected by gravity, hence, the name “Google Gravity.”
5. To play with it, use your mouse to click and drag the various blocks of menu functions as well as the Google logo and even the search bar. The different “blocks” react in a way that resembles the functions of gravity.
This is only one of Google’s many hidden easter eggs. A simple Google search can net you some pretty neat mini-games, like Google Gravity, that can serve as a great way to waste your time.