If you like to site content and information from the site to add more credibility to your writing, then it can be frustrating when you come across a website that has disabled the right-click function on their website. This stops you from copying and pasting their content even if you were going to site them.
1. Go to Chrome.
2. Tap the Menu demonstrated by three dotted likes.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced.
5. In the Privacy section, select Site Settings.
7. Select Block.
8. Enter the website URL and select Add.
9. Refresh the page and right-click then select Copy. Once you’re done, you can delete the website from the block list.
There’s a Chrome Extension made just to allow you to copy content on websites that have disabled the right-click function called Simple Allow Copy. Once you’ve downloaded the extension and added it.
1. Go to the page you want to copy from.
2. Click on the Simply Allow Copy icon in the upper-right corner of Chrome. This will activate the extension on that page.
3. You can now copy content from that page.