Apple Watches paved their way into the market with a boom and their popularity keeps on increasing. To be fair, Apple has put a lot of effort into making their watches and they are rightly reaping magnificent rewards for that. Apple watches have hit the culture of wristwatches as well as many people are now opting for smartwatches for their utility.
Apple’ Smartwatch series 5 has just been announced and it is nothing less than a brilliant gadget. These watches have a cool layout with utmost utility. You can directly check/manage all the incoming notifications on the watch which means that you wouldn’t even need to take your iPhone out of the pocket. However, as popular as they are, there are still some smartwatch users who aren’t sure about its various functionalities.
For instance, many smartwatch users do not know how to clear all the notifications on the Apple Watch at once. Not clearing the notifications means that they will keep on piling up, and you would have to clear them one-by-one if you do not know how to clear all of them at once. If you are one of many users who do not know the drill then you are at the right place. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to clear all notifications on Apple Watch at once.
1. Swipe from the top of the watch’ screen to reveal the notification center. It is the same as you do on your iPhone.
2. Now press-hold firmly on the screen to activate the feature called Force Touch. This feature being activated will be indicated by a vibration on the wrist.
3. You will see the option Clear All on the watch screen. All you need to do is to hit the option and all the notifications would disappear.
After reading this, you would think that how simple was that. Most of Apple Watch functionalities are indeed easy to deal with and it is only the first time that you may struggle a little. However, some users have reported that sometimes this feature of Force Touch stops working. In that case, you should try s normal restart on your watch to see if it helps.
Additionally, if the normal restart doesn’t help the cause then you may have to look to unpair your watch and pair it back with the iPhone. If you know how to do it then excellent if you don’t, here are the steps:
1. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close to each other while unpairing.
2. Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
3. Hit My Watch tab on the screen and then tap on the Apple Watch connected to the iPhone.
4. Tap the information icon (looks like an I) present next to the watch.
5. Locate the option Unpair Watch and tap on it.
6. If your Apple Watch is Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) then you will be asked to either Keep your Cellular Plan or Remove your Cellular Plan.
7. Since you have to pair it back, therefore, keeping the plan would be the right option.
8. Once unpaired, pair it back via the same method and see if clearing all notifications work or not.
So, that is how simple it is to clear all notifications at once. Do not use this method if you have some unread/important notifications and instead, clear notifications one-by-one.