Netflix is all about creating a personalized experience. With the ability to create up to five profiles on a single account, each profile can be wildly different from one another. From viewing experience to suggested content, right down to their profile picture. However, there’s one problem: the default picture is pretty ugly.
If you want to change your Netflix profile picture to something different, you can do that. Netflix has a library of icons to choose from, many of them coming from incredibly popular Netflix-only TV shows and movies. If you’re looking to add some personal flair to your account, your profile picture is a good start.
How to Change Netflix Profile Picture on PC and Mac
1. With your preferred web browser, head on over to Netflix’s homepage. If you’re not redirected to your account, sign in.
2. Click on the small arrow in the top right corner, located to the right of your profile picture. In doing so, a drop down menu will appear.
3. In the newly revealed drop down menu, click Manage Profiles.
Note: Alternatively, you can click Account. Scroll down to ‘My Profiles’ subsection and click Manage Profiles. It’s great if you need to make chances with your account and profiles.
4. For each profile you should see an Edit icon stamped on each picture. It resembles a pencil. If you don’t have the Edit icon, click Manage Profiles at the bottom. Click on the account you want to change the profile picture for.
5. On the profile’s info page, click the Edit icon located in the bottom left corner of their profile page.
6. Choose a new icon.
7. After choosing an icon, Netflix will ask you to confirm. They’ll also show you what your previous picture was and what it will be changed to. If you are certain it’s the one you want, click Let’s Do It.
8. Finalize the change to your Netflix profile by clicking Save.
How to Change Netflix Profile Picture on Android
1. Your first move is to open the Netflix app. If prompted, sign in with your Netflix credentials.
2. On the home screen, tap the menu icon located in the top left corner of the screen. A menu panel will open from the left hand side.
3. Now tap Manage Profiles at the top.
4. Choose the account you want the picture change for.
5. On the profile’s info page, select the current profile picture.
6. Find a new icon you want to use. Icons are sorted by their franchise.
7. If you like your new profile picture, tap Save.
How to Change Netflix Profile Picture on iOS
1. Open the Netflix app from your home screen. When prompted, sign in with your account.
2. Along the bottom of the screen, tap More. It’s the icon that has three horizontal lines.
3. When the More menu opens, tap Manage Profiles at the top.
4. Choose the account you want to edit.
5. Scroll through the library of icons and choose one that you like.
6. If the new profile picture looks good, tap Save.
Unfortunately, as of right now, Netflix doesn’t support custom profile icons – which is a real shame. But on the brightside, they offer some really great icons like Natalia Dyer’s character, Nancy Wheeler, from Stranger Things and so many more from popular TV shows and movies. You’re bound to find one you like with each icon being separated into their respective franchise.