Using Emojis is the best way to show your emotions/expressions when writing messages to other people.
If you have a phone, you’ll know how easy it is to get emojis – it’s also very easy to get emojis on your desktop.
Emoji Keyboard Shortcut
- Click on the text field you’re writing in
- Right-click and click on Emoji to bring up the keyboard
- Click on an emoji to type it
- Close the keyboard
You can easily bring up the emoji keyboard anytime you’re writing in a text field on your Windows 10 & 8 PC.
For example, if you’re writing an email or a Facebook message, you can quickly bring up emoji keyboard to type an emoji.
Windows Touch Keyboard
- Right-click on the taskbar at the bottom
- Click Show touch keyboard button
- Click on the keyboard icon in the toolbar
- Click the smiley icon to access emoji
- Click an emoji to type it
Emoji Keyboard Extension
- Download the Emoji Keyboard in Chrome
- Click the extension icon at the top right of Chrome
- Click the emojis you want to add to the text
- Click on copy message
- Paste the emoji you copied into the text field (ctrl + v)
Copy and Paste the Emoji Website
- Go to an emoji website like getemoji.com
- Look for the emoji you want and highlight it (ctrl + c)
- Paste the emoji in the text field (ctrl + v)
This method is good if you’re using another browser that isn’t chrome or you’re using a MacOS computer.