Using Emojis is the best way to show your emotions/expression when writing messages to other people.
If you have a phone, you’ll know how easy it is to get emojis – it’s also very easy to get emojis on your desktop.
I’m going to show you how to get access to an emoji keyboard on your desktop Windows 10 PC or MacOS.
Let’s get started…
Emoji Keyboard Shortcut
- Click on the text field you’re writing in
- Right-click and click on Emoji to bring up the keyboard
- Click on an emoji to type it
- Close the keyboard
You can easily bring up the emoji keyboard anytime you’re writing in a text field on your Windows 10 & 8 PC.
For example, if you’re writing an email or a Facebook message, you can quickly bring up emoji keyboard to type an emoji.
Windows Touch Keyboard
- Right-click on the taskbar at the bottom
- Click Show touch keyboard button
- Click on the keyboard icon in the toolbar
- Click the smiley icon to access emoji
- Click an emoji to type it
Emoji Keyboard Extension
- Download the Emoji Keyboard in Chrome
- Click the extension icon at the top right of Chrome
- Click the emojis you want to add to the text
- Click on copy message
- Paste the emoji you copied into the text field (ctrl + v)
Copy and Paste the Emoji Website
- Go to an emoji website like getemoji.com
- Look for the emoji you want and highlight it (ctrl + c)
- Paste the emoji in the text field (ctrl + v)
This method is good if you’re using another browser that isn’t chrome or you’re using a MacOS computer.
The quickest way to get an emoji would be to right-click and click emoji in the menu.
If you have any questions because these methods didn’t work for you, comment down below.
If you liked this article, share it and subscribe to the email newsletter.