Since many people log in and out of Facebook everyday, it becomes a tedious chore to keep logging in each time you want to check your Facebook feed.
This is where Facebook introduced the one tap login – this allows you to login by tapping on your profile picture.
I’m going to show you how to turn on/off the profile picture login on Facebook.
Let’s get started…
Enable Facebook Profile Picture Login
- Go to facebook.com desktop version and Sign in
- Click the arrow on the right and go to Settings
- Go to Security and Login
- Under Login, click on Log in using your profile picture
- To turn on, click on Remember password
- To turn off, click on Turn off Profile picture login
- You can now login to Facebook in using your profile picture
Enable Profile Picture Login on iPhone/Android
- Go to Settings
- Click on Apps > Facebook
- Go to Storage > Click Clear data
- Re-download Facebook
- You’ll be promoted to turn on the Profile Picture login
- Go to Settings
- Click on Storage & iCloud Usage
- Click on Manage Storage
- Go to Facebook > Delete App
- Re-install the app
- You’ll be promoted to turn on profile picture login
Profile Picture Login Not Working
If you’ve tried to turn on the one-touch login and it’s not turning on, vice versa, you should try and clear your cache and cookies in your browser – this should get rid of glitch that’s stopping the profile picture login from working.
If you’ve tried to turn it on in your Android or iPhone and you’re getting a message on Facebook saying that your photo is being reviewed, you should wait for Facebook to review this.
This can take a few hours to a week so if you’re patient enough, you’ll be able to use the one-touch login one your profile picture has been reviewed.
You can quickly turn on the one-touch login by going to settings > security and login > turn on profile picture login.
If you have any questions or these steps didn’t work, comment down below and I’ll help you further.
If you liked this article, comment down below.