Since many people log in and out of Facebook everyday, it becomes a tedious chore to keep logging in each time you want to check your Facebook feed.
This is where Facebook introduced the one tap login – this allows you to login by tapping on your profile picture.
Enable Facebook Profile Picture Login
- Go to facebook.com desktop version and Sign in
- Click the arrow on the right and go to Settings
- Go to Security and Login
- Under Login, click on Log in using your profile picture
- To turn on, click on Remember password
- To turn off, click on Turn off Profile picture login
- You can now login to Facebook in using your profile picture
Enable Profile Picture Login on iPhone/Android
- Go to Settings
- Click on Apps > Facebook
- Go to Storage > Click Clear data
- Re-download Facebook
- You’ll be promoted to turn on the Profile Picture login
- Go to Settings
- Click on Storage & iCloud Usage
- Click on Manage Storage
- Go to Facebook > Delete App
- Re-install the app
- You’ll be promoted to turn on profile picture login
Profile Picture Login Not Working
If you’ve tried to turn on the one-touch login and it’s not turning on, vice versa, you should try and clear your cache and cookies in your browser – this should get rid of glitch that’s stopping the profile picture login from working.
If you’ve tried to turn it on in your Android or iPhone and you’re getting a message on Facebook saying that your photo is being reviewed, you should wait for Facebook to review this.
This can take a few hours to a week so if you’re patient enough, you’ll be able to use the one-touch login one your profile picture has been reviewed.