If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus Android device, you would know that your phone provides you with a clock on your lock screen as a default choice. Upon discovering this, some of you might want to personalize or customize the look on your phones so you may want to change how the clock appears on your lock screen.
Read on to see how you can alter it according to your preference on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Android devices.
Change Clock Style
1. Go to the Main App Menu and tap Settings.
2. Under Lock Screen and Security, tap Always on Display.
3. Once you’re done, go to your home screen and tap Digital Clock.
4. From here, you should be able to see different clock styles that your phone allows. Make sure that you use the option on the left that says Clock Styles. This would allow you to change your clock styles and try on different appearances to use on your phone depending on your own preference.
Wallpaper Lock Screen
When you want to change your wallpaper for your phone’s lock screen display:
1. Go to your phone’s home screen first.
2. Look for an empty space, then tap and hold until you see an option to select any wallpaper you like.
3. Tap on your home screen label that should be from the top left area of your phone’s screen.
4. Here, you will be able to see options for your home lock screen. Tap on your lock screen option. There will be on-screen instructions for you to follow. You will have an option to use a pre-installed photo or browse any photos stored on your Samsung S8 or S8 Plus Android phone.
5. Select Set Wallpaper.
There are pre-installed themes on your Samsung S8 and S8 Plus Android phones that can get rid your clock lock screen or change the way they look.
1. Look for themes that well suits you and your preference and select one that’s revamped the clock lock screen itself. You will have a variety of options to choose from like the famous WinterSnow theme that’s also for free.
2. Install the theme you like and your clock lock screen appearance should be changed.
Choosing a Specific Theme
Here’s one hack to change how your phone’s clock lock screen looks like and a simple theme that’s modified it.
1. Go to your phone’s Settings, scroll down and select Wallpapers and Themes.
2. Select Themes at the bottom that’s next to wallpapers.
3. Look for Simple Line Black Theme by Charmnamu.
4. Select Install on the bottom right. Your phone should download the theme and select Apply when it’s already downloaded. Once it’s already applied, your phone’s theme and clock is now changed. You can leave it be if you like its appearance or customize it by changing your wallpapers or changing back to your phone’s default icons.
If you want your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus Android device’s clock screen removed or replaced, you can choose to install and use a weather application instead.
An example and a recommendation for you would be the Weatherbug Look for this app on via the Google Play Store and install this on your phone. Make sure to leave your notifications on when it’s already installed and in use.
Using this weather app will move your fingerprint scanner on your phone and will have your clock lock screen replaced instead.