It’s hard to go to the beach and not leave with a million pictures to post on Instagram. The sand, the ocean, the food- all of these factors make the photos that you take look absolutely beautiful. Posting the pictures, however, may prove to be harder than you think since you need a cute, clever caption for each of them. Look no further. You’ll find all the captions that you need here.
1. A funny line for your bathing suit photos taken in the sand:
Don’t Worry, Get Sandy!
2. For those moments when you captured the movement of the waves in a perfect photo:
Life is a BEACH enjoy the WAVES
3. For the pictures where you’re on the beach with an ice cream cone in your hand:
Salty but sweet
4. Consider this one for when you have the sun shining nicely on you:
No one likes a shady beach.
5. For the beginning of your beach trip or the end of it:
Sea you soon
6. This would be a great line for when you captured yourself in peak relaxation mode:
I need Vitamin SEA
7. For when you’re having a pina colada at the beach and you took a picture with a friend in the sand:
You are the pina to my colada
8. Take a serious or sexy photo and caption it:
#Resting Beach Face.
9. Take a photo while you’re in the water and caption it:
Waves for Days.
10. This would be a great caption for those photos take while laying on a beach towel in the sand:
Beach… Sleep… Repeat!
11. If you’re in some cute sandals, take a photo of the clear water and caption it:
If there’s will, there’s wave
12. This would be great for an end of your visit to the beach caption with the sun setting in the background:
13. This would be perfect for one of those cute mid jump pictures:
Seas the Day!
14. Have the sun in the background and a drink in your hand and caption it:
Tropic like its hot.
15. This caption would fit well underneath any of your beach activities:
Beach you to it.
16. This would be great for one of your beach selfies where you’re smiling:
Don’t Worry. Beach Happy.
17. Build a sandcastle or two and caption your art:
Life’s a beach and I’m just playing the sand!
18. Get a great in ocean picture and use this one:
The beach gives me porpoise.
19. Take a beach relaxation selfie and caption it:
Namast’ay at the beach
20. If you’re on a boat, this one would suffice:
21. This would be great underneath a video of you playing in the ocean:
22. If you see a starfish or just have a pretty picture of you in the water, use this cute caption:
Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes
23. For that moment when all you’ve captured is the beauty of the water:
For Pictures with friends
1. Take a cute picture next to a palm tree:
Palm trees & Ocean breeze
2. Take a picture after the waves have soaked you and a friend and caption it:
Ocean Air, Salty hair.
3. Make the best out of your sunburn and caption your cute picture with:
Sandy Toes, Sunkissed Nose
4. This would be a great caption for a picture with you and your best friend:
My love for you is deeper than the ocean
5. Who needs a boyfriend when you’re having fun on the beach with your friends. Use this caption:
I don’t need a Man. I need Tequila and Tan.
6. Take a group photo in the water:
7. For a group relaxation in the sand photo, use this caption:
Girls just wanna have sun
8. Bring a friend or two in front of the waves and caption your picture:
Happiness comes in waves.
9. This is perfect for a picture with you and your best friend in front of the ocean:
You, me & the sea
10. Take a picture of you and a friend during a night out on the beach:
Beach More Worry Less
11. If the waves are calm enough for a floatie, then go ahead and take a photo a use this cute caption:
I am happiest when floating in Sea.
12. Take a video of you frolicking in the waves and caption it:
The smell of the ocean never gets old
13. Take an early picture of you and a friend on the beach with a sunrise:
The best days are Beach days.
14. Take a cute bathing suit photo with your friends and use this caption:
The tan lines will fade but the memories won’t.
15. For those sun kissed photos of you and a friend:
Sun Shine on my Mind
16. Stand in the sea and hit a cute pose so you can use this caption:
I’m in 75% of Earth.
17. Capture your friends being hit by a wave and you’ve got yourself a perfect opportunity to use this caption:
If there’s a will there’s a wave
18. For all those group pictures where everyone is smiling and happy:
Positive mind, Positive vibes, Positive life.
19. Take a pretty group picture and caption it:
I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.
1. Take a picture where the shore meets the water and use this Sarah Kay quote:
“Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
2. Capture a peaceful moment while your relaxing on a chair on the beach with a book in hand and not a care in the world:
“To escape and sit quietly on the beach – that’s my idea of paradise.” – Emilia Wickstead
3. Find a beautiful shell on the beach and use this cheeky caption for it:
“If you need me, call me on my shell.”
4. Play in the waves and capture the moment. Use this beautiful caption:
“At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. “ – Sandy Gingras
5. Take a cute picture after the waves have soaked you and caption it:
“The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.“ – Robert Wyland
6. If you’re enjoying sitting on the beach in a chair, capture the sea in the photo and caption it:
“Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.” – Zac Brown Band lyric
7. Collect a few objects that you found in the sand on the beach and caption it:
“A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.” – Henry Grunwald
8. Capture your walk on the beach and use this caption:
“My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go.” – Henry David Thoreau
8. If you’re going on a night out at the beach during a party or bonfire, this caption would fit so well underneath your nightlife pictures:
“Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” – Christy Ann Martine
9. Take a book on the beach and snap a picture. This caption would go so well with your sea side reading:
What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading and transportation to another world and other people’s problems.” – Jane Green