Can you access the root files on the iPhone without jailbreaking it? This has to be one of the most confusing questions with no conclusive answer as yet. However, as of late, you can say that the answer to this question is both yes and no. It is yes for the people who can trust the third-party app (not available on the App Store) and no for the people who want to directly access root files without any third-party involvement.
The lack of trust most iPhone users show in third-party apps that aren’t available on the App Store is justified. However, there are a few reputable third-party apps that are trustworthy and won’t pose any danger (bugs and viruses) to your iOS. Accessing root files without jailbreaking has been made easy by an app called FlizaJailed. It may not be the best option but at least, it is much better than jailbreaking the iPhone.
FlizaJailed is tested and trusted kind of app that lets you access the root files on the iPhone. Here is how you can download it.
As said earlier, this app isn’t available on the App Store and therefore requires a workaround downloading method. You need to:
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone. Do not use any other web browser.
2. Visit https://filza.net/
3. Hit the Share option on Safari once the page is fully loaded.
4. Now, tap on the option Add to Home Screen.
5. Another page will open where you will name the app as Fliza and tap Add button on the top-right of the screen.
6. Fliza will be added to your Home Screen.
7. Launch the app and visit https://filza.net/download/ and tap the option Install.
8. Allow the permission and hit Install again.
9. Go back to your Home Screen as downloading process is complete.
Now launch the app. upon launching you will see ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error message. To fix that:
1. Go to the General settings.
2. Hit the option Profile.
3. Tap on ‘Amssy Software’ in the Enterprise Apps section.
4. Tap the option Trust.
5. Now you will not see that error message again.
Understanding the functionality of Fliza:
You have gone out of the usual way to download this app so you need to understand the advantages that this app brings to you:
1. You get root access to all the directories on iOS, which you otherwise cannot access unless you are using a jailbroken device.
2. It also allows you to access iTunes Files which you otherwise cannot access.
3. You can access all your ringtone files and share it with others.
4. It doesn’t interfere or impact the iOS which means that it is totally safe to download.
5. It doesn’t jailbreak the device which means the warranty remains intact.
Some other apps can deliver the same purpose for you. It is entirely up to you which third-party app you want to pick. Accessing the root files without a third-party app is impossible. The only other way to do that is to jailbreak the device which is both illegal and harmful for your device.
About Fliza, this app works fine with devices that are running on iOS 11 and iOS 12 and it is expected to launch new updates to accommodate the iPhones/iPads running on iOS 10 or before. So, instead of jailbreaking, download this app and save yourself time and avoid trouble.